What does TIID stand for?
TIID stands for Turning Ideas Into Dollars
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Title II Community AIDS National Network (Washington, DC)
- The International Investment Advisor (Egypt)
- Texas Independent Insurance Adjusters Association (Fredericksburg, TX)
- Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers (Uzbekistan)
- Telecommunications and Information Infrastructure Assistance Program (US DOC; now Technology Opportunities Program)
- Targeted Instructional Improvement Block Grant (California Department of Education)
- Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Technical Industrial Intelligence Committee (US Navy)
- The Idiots In Charge
- Those Idiots In Control
- Terrorism Injuries Information, Dissemination and Exchange (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Tasa de Interés Interbancaria de Equilibrio (Spanish)
- TBiOS (Total Business Integration Operating Solutions, Inc.) Interface Integration Engine (software)
- Tehran International Industry Exhibition (Tehran, Iran)
- Tactical Imagery Interpretation Facility
- The Israel Innovation Fund (various locations)
- Turbulence-Induced Intensity Fading
- Targeted Instructional Improvement Grant
- Trauma and Injury Intelligence Group (Centre for Public Health; Liverpool, England, UK)
- Technocraft Industries India Ltd.