Another cable outlet made tentative strides toward defining itself more like a network programmer when Turner Network Television (TNT) announced Thursday that it was developing a number of hourlong dramatic series.
What does TNT stand for?
TNT stands for Turner Network Television (cable TV station)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNT
We have 296 other meanings of TNT in our Acronym Attic
- Tried and True
- Trimetallic Nitride Template
- Trinidad and Tobago (West Indies)
- Trinity Nazarene Teens (Trinity Church of the Nazarene Macon, Georgia)
- Troponin T
- Trusted Network Technologies
- Try New Things
- Try Not To
- Tuesday Night Titans (TV show)
- Tunnel Neutralization Team
- Tutoring Natrona Teens (Natrona, WY)
- Twin Texel
- Typographical Number Theory (mathematical theory devised by Douglas Hofstadter)
- Taipei National Tax Administration (Ministry of Finance)
- Tamil Nadu Tennis Association
- Taurages Nekinojamojo Turto Agentura
- Teoría de la Nebulosa Tubular Anillada
- Texas Nature Tourism Association
- The Nilgiris Tourist Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turner Network Television (TNT), currently seen in more than 73 million homes, is Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
Turner Network Television (TNT), television's destination for drama and one of cable's top-rated networks, offers original movies and series, including the acclaimed detective drama The Closer, starring Emmy[R], Golden Globe([R])and Screen Actors Guild Awards([R]) nominee Kyra Sedgwick; Saving Grace, a daring new drama starring Oscar[R]-winner Holly Hunter; Heartland, a powerful medical drama with Treat Williams and Kari Matchett; and this summer's eagerly anticipated television event The Company, executive-produced by Ridley Scott and starring Chris O'Donnell, Michael Keaton and Alfred Molina.
The titles will premiere on either Turner Network Television (TNT) or the TBS Superstation.
CO: Coca-Cola Company; Turner Network Television ST: Georgia IN: ENT SU:
LOS ANGELES -- Transit Television Network (Transit TV), the largest transit broadcast network across North America, announced today a partnership with Turner Network Television (TNT) to bring the network's NBA Playoffs promotional spots to thousands of transit vehicles equipped with TV screens in select major markets.
overseeing all current Turner entertainment networks, including Turner Network Television, Turner Classic Movies, TBS Superstation and the Cartoon Network.
In addition, Hanna-Barbera is producing a new two-hour "Jonny Quest" animated movie -- which will launch the effort in the first quarter of 1995 -- to world premiere on Turner Network Television (TNT).