When ordering replacement wheel assemblies, turn in the unserviceable ones.
What does TIN stand for?
TIN stands for Turn In
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TIN
We have 69 other meanings of TIN in our Acronym Attic
- Time Is Now (Song)
- Tire Identification Number
- Titanium Nitride
- Total Inorganic Nitrogen
- Tracking Information Number
- Trader Identification Number
- Traffic Information Network
- Triangulated Irregular Network
- Tributary Identification Number (imports)
- Tubulointerstitial Nephritis
- Identification of Radio Operators by Personal Keying Characteristics (US Navy)
- Telecom Information Networking Architecture
- Telecommunication Information Network Architecture
- There Is No Alternative
- Think in New Areas
- TINA Is No Acronym
- Toyota Industries North America, Inc. (Indiana)
- Translated in Argentina (translation company asssociation; Argentina)
- Transport Infrastructure Needs Assessment (EU)
- Truth In Negotiations Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not for the organization sponsoring the event, not for the people working the event, nor for the people bringing guns to the event to turn in.
And, as the pages turn inS winter twilight, I shudder with Scrooge when, one by shadowy one, he sees the Spirits of Christmases Past, Present and Future appear.
gun owners -- legal or illegal -- are being encouraged to turn in their weapons in return for money, food, footwear, or farm tools," observed the May 4, 2000 Christian Science Monitor.
After all, we wouldn't want to lose our turn in case they call our number
html [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Remember, units are not authorized to turn in items directly to DLA Disposition Services without first going through their supply support activity (SSA) accountable officers.
Turn in used batteries only when testing shows they really are unserviceable.
So don't be a hoarder, turn in all that stuff, The supply chain depends on it, sure enough