When ordering replacement wheel assemblies, turn in the unserviceable ones.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Turn In
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Tribune Interactive
- Tricuspid Incompetence
- Triple Integral
- Trunk Interface
- Truth Is
- Trypsin Inhibitor
- Tube Investments (Chennai, India)
- Turbine Island (power generation)
- Turbocharger-Intercooler (Volvo trim)
- Turismo Internazionale (Alfa Romeo)
- Titanium Tube
- Task Identification And Analysis
- Technology Identification And Assessment
- Troop Information and Education
- Titanium-Gold (wafer ground plane)
- Tank Inductor Continuous Conduction Mode
- Time-Invariant Conjugate Correlation Matrix
- Tank Inductor Discontinuous Conduction Mode
- Technical Insertion Network
- Texas Instruments Radio Frequency Identification Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not for the organization sponsoring the event, not for the people working the event, nor for the people bringing guns to the event to turn in.
And, as the pages turn inS winter twilight, I shudder with Scrooge when, one by shadowy one, he sees the Spirits of Christmases Past, Present and Future appear.
gun owners -- legal or illegal -- are being encouraged to turn in their weapons in return for money, food, footwear, or farm tools," observed the May 4, 2000 Christian Science Monitor.
html [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Remember, units are not authorized to turn in items directly to DLA Disposition Services without first going through their supply support activity (SSA) accountable officers.
Turn in used batteries only when testing shows they really are unserviceable.
So don't be a hoarder, turn in all that stuff, The supply chain depends on it, sure enough