95 Paperback HF3630 Liuhto (director, Pan-European Institute, Turku School of Economics and Business Administration, Finland) presents ten essays that provide an overview of Russian foreign direct investment.
What does TSEBA stand for?
TSEBA stands for Turku School of Economics and Business Administration (Finland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSEBA
- Taiwan Security Enhancement Act
- Tennessee State Employees Association
- Texas State Education Agency
- Texas Student Education Association
- Trade Show Exhibitors Association
- Transportation Staff Engineer Assistant
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies Advisory Committee
- Total Skin Electron Beam (radiation therapy)
- Two-Source Energy Balance
- Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Total Skin Electron Beam Irradiation
- Total Skin Electron Beam Therapy
- Tactical Speech Security Equipment
- Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation
- Technical Specification Evaluation Centre (Bangalore, India)
- Technical Specification Evaluation Certificate
- Telecommunications Security
- Telecommunications Systems Engineer Course
- Terminal Secondary Radar Beacon
- Tertiary Student Enrolment and Completions
Samples in periodicals archive:
In contrast, this week's article comes from the slightly cooler climes of Finland, where I am currently undertaking my first assignment as visiting professor in entrepreneurship at the Turku school of economics and business administration.