October 07 2011 (TUR) -- Turkish-American Business Council (TAIK) will hold two conferences in the U.
What does TABC stand for?
TABC stands for Turkish-American Business Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TABC
We have 43 other meanings of TABC in our Acronym Attic
- Tuebingen Archive of Black British Film and Television (University of Tubingen; Germany)
- Tex Atomic's Big Bot Battles (video game)
- Take A Big Bite Out Of My Ass
- Theater Allocation Buy Budget System
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Texas Association of Bank Counsel
- Texas Association of Basketball Coaches
- Thomas Avenue Beverage Company (Dallas, TX)
- Torah Academy of Bergen County (Teaneck, NJ)
- Turkish American Business Connection (California)
- Texas Association of Business Chambers of Commerce
- Teacher's Association of Baltimore County
- The American Baptist Churches of Massachusetts
- Tax Agents' Board (Australia)
- The Argument by Design (web design; UK)
- Therapeutic Area Business Development (McLean, VA)
- Total Arterial Baroreceptor Denervation
- Transatlantic Business Dialogue
- Turkish-Armenian Business Development Council
- Test of Adult Basic Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
3- Turkish State Minister and Chief Negotiator for EU talks Egemen Bagis will separately receive members of Executive Board of Turkish-American Business Council and Iranian Ambassador to Turkey Bahman Hosseinpour in Ankara.
Speaking at a banquet co-hosted by Turkey's Foreign Economic Relations Board and Turkish-American Business Council in his honor on Thursday, Ricciardone said that Turkey was a very important partner of the United States.
The conference, organized by American Friends of Turkey (AFOT), Turkish-American Business Council and Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK), will discuss all aspects of Turkish-U.
6- Turkish-American Business Council (TAIK) under Foreign Economic Relations Board of Turkey (DEIK) will host a working luncheon in Istanbul which will be participated by Jose Fernandez, Assistant Secretary for the Bureau of Economic, Energy and Business Affairs of U.
A statement by Turkey's Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK) said on Thursday that Assistant Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Business Affairs Jose Fernandez had a meeting with executive board members of DEIK Turkish-American Business Council.
We are determined over the construction of nuclear power plants and we are working on the process," Taner Yildiz told a meeting of the Turkish-American Business Council in Istanbul.
6- Turkish Energy & Natural Resources Minister Taner Yildiz will address a meeting of Turkish-American Business Council in Istanbul.