He was referring to a deal whereby the state-owned Turkish petroleum company TPAO was to develop Phases 22-24 of the South Pars field under a buy-back agreement in which it was to invest more than $5.
What does TPC stand for?
TPC stands for Turkish Petroleum Company (Now Iraq Petroleum Company; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPC
We have 429 other meanings of TPC in our Acronym Attic
- Triumph Paris Club (French motorcycle club)
- Tropical Prediction Center
- True Partners Consulting (Tampa, FL)
- True Pretty Committee
- Tsukuba Primate Center (Japan)
- Tubing Performance Curve (oil drilling industry)
- Tuckers Point Club
- Tulsa Press Club
- Turbo Pascal Compiler (Borland)
- Turbo Product Code
- TV Produktionscenter Zürich
- Two Person Control
- Two Point Conversion (football)
- Two-Pulse Communications (telecommunications)
- Tyneside Piano Company (Northumberland, PA)
- Trans-Pacific Cable # 5
- Transaction Processing Council benchmark A
- Transaction Processing Performance Council - Update-Intensive Database Environment Benchmark
- Transaction Processing Performance Council - Application Server Benchmark
- Transaction Processing Performance Council - Transactions Per Second Benchmark
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was referring to a deal whereby the state-owned Turkish petroleum company TPAO was to develop Phases 22-24 of South Pars field under a buy-back agreement.
March 18 2012 (TUR) -- Turkey and Iraq are working on a project to prevent border trafficking, the head of a Turkish petroleum company said on Sunday.
The Iraq Petroleum Company (IPC) was organized in 1928 from the remains of the Turkish Petroleum Company (TPC).
The Turkish Petroleum Company was formed in 1912 to exploit the oil.
There is a good possibility of discovering oil fields in northern Iraq,'' Uysal, also president of the national Turkish petroleum company, said in an interview with Kyodo News.
The Turkish Petroleum Company (TPAO) voiced interest last month in investing in Iran`s South Pars gas-field.