Last year, the Turkish League Against Rheumatism (TLAR) provided recommendations for the management of osteoarthritis (OA), RA, and ankylosing spondylitis (AS) by taking into consideration the health care system of our country.
What does TLAR stand for?
TLAR stands for Turkish League Against Rheumatism (Ankara, Turkey)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLAR
We have 1 other meaning of TLAR in our Acronym Attic
- Train Like A Pro, LLC (Washington, DC)
- Talk Like A Pirate Day
- Thai Logistics and Production Society (Thailand)
- Tropical Limited Area Prediction System (meteorology)
- Technical Large Animal Rescue (Felton, CA)
- That Looks About Right
- The Last Arms Race (band)
- The Learning Assistance Review (National College Learning Center Association)
- Top Level Aircraft Requirements (aircraft manufacturing)
- Transporter-Launcher and Radar (air defense missile systems)
- The Los Angeles Rubber Group, Inc. (Rubber Division, American Chemical Society)
- TDRSS Look Angle System
- Terminal Low Amplitude Signals (biomagnetism)
- Thai Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (est. 1987; Thai Industrial Standards Institute; Thailand)
- Timber Legality Assurance System (timber import guarantees; EU)
- Toledo Legal Aid Society (Toledo, OH)
- Transactions of the Leicestershire Archaeological Society (UK)
- Technical Link Assessment Team (aviation; various organizations)
- The Life and Times
- The Lovely and Talented
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turkish League Against Rheumatism National Recommendations for the Management of Ankylosing Spondylitis.
The Turkish League Against Rheumatism and TJR attended as exhibitors with a stand in the EULAR Village.