ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- A Trabzon hospital has not returned medical equipment containing the radioactive isotope Cesium-137 (Cs-137) to the Turkish Atomic Energy Agency (TAEK) after taking it out of operation, it was accidentally discovered in the course of a building addition project on the hospital's grounds.
What does TAEA stand for?
TAEA stands for Turkish Atomic Energy Agency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAEA
We have 3 other meanings of TAEA in our Acronym Attic
- Trans-Arterial Embolization
- Transportable Applications Executive
- Transportation Acquisition Executive
- Trial and Error
- Tris-Acetate EDTA buffer
- Trucs et Astuces Express (French: Express Tips and Tricks; blog)
- Tasmanian Aboriginal Education Association (Australia)
- Texas Art Education Association (Dallas, TX)
- Tris (2-Aminoethyl) amine
- Total Army Enlisted Accession Plan
- Tactical Antisubmarine Warfare Environmental Acoustic Support
- Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job (TV show)
- Temporary Angiographic Embolization of Bilateral Internal Iliac Arteries
- Taiwan Atomic Energy Council
- Technology Associates EC, Inc.
- Thailand Atomic Energy Commission
- The Alternative Energy Company (UK)
- Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc.
- Total Annual Economic Cost
Samples in periodicals archive:
APC applied to the Turkish Atomic Energy Authority (TAEK) in February 2011 for being recognized as an owner, according to the Article 6 of the Decree on Licensing of Nuclear Installations, and Turkish Atomic Energy Agency (TAEK) recognized it as the owner.
Turkish Atomic Energy Agency (TAEK) experts will make scan of the Freedom Flotilla ships, which arrived Saturday to the Turkish port of Iskenderun, to ensure they were not contaminated with chemical or nuclear materials, Turkish sources said Monday.
ANKARA, Jul 21, 2010 (TUR) -- Nuclear power plants all over the world avoid emission of 2300 million tons of carbon dioxide, 42 million tons of sulfur dioxide and 210 million tons of ash production annually, according to figures of Turkish Atomic Energy Agency (TAEK).
In line with this strategy, he said, detectors developed by the Turkish Atomic Energy Agency (TAEK) were installed at 48 ports of entry around the country.
Completion of the center at the Nuclear Research and Training Center of the Turkish Atomic Energy Agency (TAEK) in the Turkish capital Ankara will cover the period of 2010-2020.
The facility to be built at the Nuclear Research and Training Center of the Turkish Atomic Energy Agency (TAEK) in the Turkish capital city of Ankara, is expected to become functional within two years.