Live Birds of Prey Those 4 and older are welcome to see Tom Ricardi show live birds of prey up close, including a golden eagle, red-tailed hawk, turkey vulture, owls and more, 2 p.
What does TUVU stand for?
TUVU stands for Turkey Vulture (bird species Cathartes aura)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Tierras Unidas Vecinales por el Ambiente (Spanish: United Neighborhood Land for the Environment; Costa Rica)
- Tulane University Vietnamese Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Autotransfusion of ultraviolet irradiated blood
- Thank You Very Much
- Traditional Unionist Voice Party (UK; political party)
- Transurethral Vaporization of the Prostate
- Tolerance to Ultraviolet Radiation (skin typing)
- Total Ultraviolet Radiometer
- Transurethral Vaporization Resection of the Prostate
- Technical University of Vienna Security Advisory
- Tabletop Universal Wargame
- Technical University of Wroclaw (Wroclaw, Poland)
- Technische Universitat Wien (Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria)
- The Underground Warehouse (music website)
- The Unforgiven Warriors (online gaming; World of Warcraft)
- Touro University Worldwide (Westlake Village, CA)
- Traction Universelle Wallonie (French; Belgian automobile club)
- Trident United Way (South Carolina)
- Trust Under Will (legal)
- The University Wine Course (Presque Isle Wine Cellars, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Have you ever noticed the flocks of turkey vultures that feast on the animals killed by a plow?
Even when her dentures slipped and slurred her speech, she spoke as if she saw the future on an oracular TV Yesterday afternoon, arms elbow-deep in a deer's chest cavity, I told my son the names for the viscera: organs turkey vultures and ravens pick at as offal.
Normally, we talk about the turkey vulture, a very common large bird in Kentucky.
The projects focus on common birds blue jays and cardinals to hummingbirds and loons to swans and turkey vultures.
The highlight of the day will be the release of a rehabilitated hawk and a turkey vulture by hockey great Mike Richter and a former student.
A team from Falconry Days will be showing off 20 different species, ranging from a turkey vulture to barn owls, as well as putting on a display of their flying skills in the main arena.
BIRD'S EYE VIEW: Sandy Wood holds a turkey vulture at the Picnic in the Priory event LIVING HISTORY: Kath Appleton, left, was dressed as a monk to be the storyteller at the Priory event, with families enjoying a day in the sunshine, far left LIGHTS ALIVE: Lantern bearers walk to the Infinity Bridge, above and left, for the anniversary celebrations ON TARGET: Elijah Holmes, left, is introduced to archery, while Teigen Bashford from Saltburn tries fencing BLOOMING GOOD DAY: Maiya Norton, eight, from Eston explores a Wendy house, above, as two-year-old Jemma Rigby, from Ingleby Barwick, enjoys an ice cream.