What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Turk Standartlari Enstitusu (Turkish: Turkish Standards Institute; est. 1960)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Transportation Support Equipment (US NASA)
- Travailleurs Sans Emploi (French: Unemployed Workers; Belgium)
- Travel Search Engine
- Treated Sewage Effluent
- Tri-State Employment Services, Inc. (New York)
- Tribunal Superior Eleitoral (Brazil)
- Tribunal Supremo Electoral (Supreme Electoral Tribunal, Guatemala)
- Tritium Science and Engineering
- Truck Stop Electrification
- Turbo Spin Echo (MRI)