In TV, Lawrence Tureaud played B A Baracus in The A-Team.
What does T stand for?
T stands for Tureaud (Mr. T)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of T
- Transition Metal
- Treasury (various organizations)
- True Bearing
- US DoT tire speed rating (118 mph)
- US Telegraph (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- With mark approval by Dentori or Japan Electrical Testing Laboratory (JET)
- the same amount of light every 24.78 hr
- Thunderbird (Ford automobile model)
- Toronto (slang for Toronto)
- Termination for Convenience
- Termination for Default
- Trench Mortar (US Army)
- Theater of Operations (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The on Wednesdays Ruffins at Bullet's Tureaud Ave, Tuesday.
Tureaud and the struggle for civil rights in Louisiana; a personal biography.
Born Laurence Tureaud in a tough area of of Chicago, one of 12 children, he was abandoned by his father when he was five.
I'd sit down with my A-Team van pretending to be B A Baracus (Lawrence Tureaud aka Mr T) or Face (Dirk Benedict ) and it was really exciting.
Wilkie, Ethnicity, Community and Power, 83; Sepia Socialite, The Negro in Louisiana: Seventy-Eight Years of Progress, 5th Anniversary Edition (New Orleans, 1942), 89; "50 Year History of the Knights and Ladies of Peter Claver," Claverite, November/December 1959, 12, file 38, box 6, Alexander Pierre Tureaud Papers, Amistad Research Center; "Women's 4th Dist.