This scan sequence is typically a 30-40 mm-thick single shot, turbo spin echo, with long TR (8 000 msec) and long TE (1 000 msec) and spectral presaturation inversion recovery (SPIR) fat suppression.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Turbo Spin Echo (MRI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Transport Support Enabled
- Transportation Support Equipment (US NASA)
- Travailleurs Sans Emploi (French: Unemployed Workers; Belgium)
- Travel Search Engine
- Treated Sewage Effluent
- Tri-State Employment Services, Inc. (New York)
- Tribunal Superior Eleitoral (Brazil)
- Tribunal Supremo Electoral (Supreme Electoral Tribunal, Guatemala)
- Tritium Science and Engineering
- Truck Stop Electrification
- Turk Standartlari Enstitusu (Turkish: Turkish Standards Institute; est. 1960)
- Twin-Screw Extruder (high-intensity mixer)
- Two Stroke Engine
- Two-Step Estimator
- Typical Software Engineer
- The SemWare Editor Professional
- Test, Systems Engineering, & Evaluation
- Tissue-Specific Extinguisher 1
- Taiwan Security Enhancement Act
- Tennessee State Employees Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Images plans to install an advanced angiography and turbo spin echo upgrade package for the center's MRI system.
We routinely use a single-shot technique for liver imaging: either half-Fourier acquisition single-shot turbo spin echo (HASTE) or single-shot fast spin echo (SSFSE).