This additional order of kits, which will be used by the US Marine Corps to upgrade AN/TRC-170 troposcatter terminals to 16 megabits per second, incorporate Comtech's patented Turbo Product Code forward error correction technology.
What does TPC stand for?
TPC stands for Turbo Product Code
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPC
We have 429 other meanings of TPC in our Acronym Attic
- Tripartite Productivity Committee (Bangladesh)
- Triumph Paris Club (French motorcycle club)
- Tropical Prediction Center
- True Partners Consulting (Tampa, FL)
- True Pretty Committee
- Tsukuba Primate Center (Japan)
- Tubing Performance Curve (oil drilling industry)
- Tuckers Point Club
- Tulsa Press Club
- Turbo Pascal Compiler (Borland)
- Turkish Petroleum Company (Now Iraq Petroleum Company; UK)
- TV Produktionscenter Zürich
- Two Person Control
- Two Point Conversion (football)
- Two-Pulse Communications (telecommunications)
- Tyneside Piano Company (Northumberland, PA)
- Trans-Pacific Cable # 5
- Transaction Processing Council benchmark A
- Transaction Processing Performance Council - Update-Intensive Database Environment Benchmark
- Transaction Processing Performance Council - Application Server Benchmark
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army to upgrade its AN/ TRC-170 troposcatter terminals to 16 MB/s, incorporates Comtech's patented Turbo Product Code forward error correction technology.
Army to upgrade its AN/TRC-170 troposcatter terminals to 16 MB/s and include Comtech's patented Turbo Product Code forward error correction technology.
Turbo Product Code (TPC) error correction is also supported via an integrated COTS TPC SIMM-compatible device.