The model is equipped with a new 2,698 cc V6 engine and fitted with turbo diesel injection (TDI) technology.
What does TDI stand for?
TDI stands for Turbo Diesel Injection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDI
We have 188 other meanings of TDI in our Acronym Attic
- Transition Dyspnea Index
- Transmitted Data In
- Transport Data Interface
- Transport Driver Interface
- Transportation Displays, Inc. (est. 1993; New York)
- Treatment Demand Indicator (drug addiction: various locations)
- Triangle Digital INX (ink manufacturer; Schaumburg, IL)
- Tropical Disease Initiative
- Truck Driver Institute (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Trusted Database Interpretation
- Turbo Diesel Intercooled
- Turbo Direct Injection
- Turbocharged Direct Injection (trademark of Volkswagen)
- Türkiye Denizcilik Isletmeleri A.S. (Turkish Maritime Organization, Turkey)
- Trade Data Interchange - Applications Protocol
- Tasmanian Dairy Industry Authority (Australia)
- TD-SCDMA (Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access) Industry Alliance (China)
- Thai Tool and Die Industry Association (industrial machinery)
- The Doctors Insurance Agency (California based medical malpractice agency)
- Three-Dimensional Interactive Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two V6 turbo diesel injection engines - a revised 2.