Under the deal, the company will supply three units of 660 MW supercritical coal turbine islands to Nabinagar Power Generating Co.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Turbine Island (power generation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Transport Index
- Treasure Island (Hotel Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV)
- Tribunal d'Instance (French: District Court)
- Tribune Interactive
- Tricuspid Incompetence
- Triple Integral
- Trunk Interface
- Truth Is
- Trypsin Inhibitor
- Tube Investments (Chennai, India)
- Turbocharger-Intercooler (Volvo trim)
- Turismo Internazionale (Alfa Romeo)
- Turn In
- Titanium Tube
- Task Identification And Analysis
- Technology Identification And Assessment
- Troop Information and Education
- Titanium-Gold (wafer ground plane)
- Tank Inductor Continuous Conduction Mode
- Time-Invariant Conjugate Correlation Matrix