Alstom will be responsible to repair, overhaul and rewind the steam turbine generator of the coal-fired plant in the southern part of Turkey.
What does TG stand for?
TG stands for Turbine Generator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TG
We have 49 other meanings of TG in our Acronym Attic
- Trigun (TV show)
- Trinidad Guardian (Newspaper)
- Trinity Grammar (school)
- Triple Glazing (windows)
- Troop Guide (Boy Scouts of America)
- True Good (gaming)
- True Gravity
- Trunk Group
- Trunking Gateway
- Twin Groves (Illinois, USA)
- Twynstra Gudde (consulting firm; Netherlands)
- Task Group on Innovation (European Federation of Biotechnology)
- Tokyo Gas and Electric (Tokyo, Japan)
- Turned Ground & Polished (steel bar)
- Thermogravimetric/Differential Thermal Analyzer
- Tanner Graph-Trellis
- Transfer Guide - Exceptional Requirements (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Task Group / Surface Action Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
A steam turbine generator accepts superheated or saturated steam that powers turbine blades to generate electricity or drive a process end use, such as a pump, blower, or compressor.
com HPD TURBINE GENERATORS, Kato Engineering High Power Density Turbine Generators designed for steam and gas turbine applications.
The movement of a massive steam turbine generator into Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point has ushered in a new era.