What does T154 stand for?
T154 stands for Tupolev Tu-154 (airliner; Soviet Union)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- T-carrier 1 (digital transmission line, 1.544 Mbps, 24 voice channels)
- Terminator (movie)
- Test Article 1 (static test)
- Tier One (capital ratio)
- Time for 63% of Longitudinal Relaxation (magnetic resonance)
- Type 1 (magic cards)
- Timoptic 0.5% Extra Strength (eye medication)
- Thoracic Segment 13
- Tupolev Tu-134 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Type 1.5 (magic cards)