Byline: MIRROR REPORTER THE mum of rapper Tupac Shakur has denied reports that people smoked his ashes with cannabis.
What does 2PAC stand for?
2PAC stands for Tupac Shakur (rapper)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of 2PAC
- Two of A Kind
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 2
- Proven Plus Probable (oil and gas industry classification)
- Public Relations (police incident code)
- Second Player
- Two-Person (team)
- Two-Port Static Random Access Memory
- Plant-Parasite Reciprocal Recurrent Selection (agriculture)
- 2 Produce and Create
- Two Phase Commit
- Two-Photon Excitation
- Two-Point Field Equation
- Two-Particle-Hole Tamm-Dancoff Approximation
- Two-Particle-Hole Tamm-Dancoff Approximation (also seen as 2PH TDA)
- 2 Parameter Logistic Model
- Two Phase Locking
- Two-Party-Preferred (also seen as TPP; politics)
- Two-Photon Photoemission
- Jury List Vetting (police incident code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York, June 16 (ANI): A convict, who is serving life term, has claimed that he shot Tupac Shakur in 1994 during the 'East-West' war that had defined hip-hop culture.
Koch Records has licensed the entire Death Row Records catalog to Hudson Entertainment, which includes music recorded by the likes of Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg and Dr.
Byline: BEVERLEY LYONS AND CATH BENNETT LATE rapper Tupac Shakur is being made into a waxwork dummy for the Madame Tussauds museum in Las Vegas.
That idea started LaPolt toward her current job as the day-to-day legal and business affairs executive for Amaru Entertainment and for its founder, Afeni Shakur--mother of the most prominent artist in rap history, the late Tupac Shakur.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD A new book examines the lyrics of recording artists Lauryn Hill and Tupac Shakur.