Tunnel Vision Gary Braver Forge c/o Tor Books 175 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10010 9780765309761, $25.
What does TV stand for?
TV stands for Tunnel Vision (vision defect)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TV
We have 44 other meanings of TV in our Acronym Attic
- Travel Voucher
- Travessa (Portuguese postal usage)
- Treviso (Veneto, Italy)
- Tribes: Vengeance (computer game)
- Trichomonas Vaginalis (sexually transmitted infection)
- Tricuspid Valve
- Trigger Value
- True Value (Hardware Stores)
- Tualatin Valley (Oregon)
- Tuberculin Volutin
- Turkey Vulture
- Turnover Voltage
- Tuvalu (ICANN top level domain)
- Twee Vandaag (Dutch: Two Today)
- Tonawanda Valley & Cuba (railroad)
- Not Recommended for Persons Under Fourteen Years of Age (television rating)
- Television Anté Meridian (UK, Morning Television)
- Suitable for All Viewers (television rating)
- Suitable for Mature Audiences Only (TV program rating)
- Transvaginal Intra Fallopian Tubal Embryo Stage Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): TUNNEL VISION The Culture Club tour of the Victorian Tunnel in Newcastle
Ms Henry said Fierce wanted to build on the success of its 10th birthday festival Fierce Ten, which saw events such as Tunnel Vision - a sound and lighting installation by Luke Jerram and Dan Jones in the 500 m disused Royal Mail tunnel connecting the former mail sorting office at The Mailbox to New Street Station.
Tunnel Vision has been devised by students from New Heys Community Comprehensive in south Liverpool and will be performed at the Unity Theatre.
Byline: Margaret Scott YOUR letter, written by Eddie Roberts and entitled Tunnel Vision, brought back memories as I walked through the tunnel when it was first opened.
She has tunnel vision about Eric being the prime suspect.