4- Raising from 150 to 200 Tunisian dinars a month the allowance for severely handicapped people.
What does D stand for?
D stands for Tunisian Dinar (unit of currency)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of D
We have 1 other meaning of D in our Acronym Attic
- Duty Factor
- Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Ohio (designates original point of circulation of a dollar bill)
- Penny (old British penny)
- Pneumatic Post (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Radioplane Company (manufacturer's symbol)
- Surface Drift (US DoD)
- Tenacious D (band)
- Total Drift, Data (US DoD)
- Total Outside Dose (radiation)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (22 cents, introduced 17 Nov 1985)
- Dilation and Curettage
- Diamox 250 Mg (medicine dosage)
- Doctrine and Covenants (LDS Scripture)
- Doctor of Automobile Engineering (also seen as D AU ENG)
- Doctor of Automobile Engineering (also seen as D AU E)
- Deployment Day
- Doctor of Environmental Sciences and Engineering (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Doctor of Humanities (degree)
- Depot Level of Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inflation rose last year partly because of depreciation of the Tunisian dinar against the dollar between mid-2011 and mid-2012.
| TUNIS, Jan 4 (KUNA) -- Tunisian Minister of Development and Planning Jameleddine Gharbi said here on Friday a fresh investment fund would be established in Tunisia soon, with the government contributing 300 million Tunisian dinar, or 15 percent.
Last month, a Tunisian court fined the director of Nessma, a private TV channel, 2,800 Tunisian dinars (about 1,500 US dollars) for airing Persepolis, an animated Iranian film that Islamists say depicts the divine entity in derogatory manner.
State-controlled Qatar Telecom said on Monday it will pay 205 million Tunisian dinars ($131 million) for the licenses.
Summary: Japanese Embassador, Toshiyuki Taga, is meeting with Tunisian Secretary General in charge of American and Asian affairs, Hedi Ben Abbes, today Januaray 25th, to sign a cooperation contract that will provide the Tunisian government the of 358 million Tunisian Dinars (237 million USD) in loans.
This follows an announcement made by the Tunisia government to support the TFH project, allocating 50 million Tunisian dinars ($32.
Byline: Habib Toumi Manama A Tunisian waiter chose not to follow the old saying "Finders keepers, losers weepers" when he discovered that 120 million Tunisian dinars (Dh309 million) was deposited by mistake in his bank account and returned the amount to the bank.