Performance of various dampers like tuned liquid column dampers (Min et al.
What does TLCD stand for?
TLCD stands for Tuned Liquid Column Damper (engineering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TLCD
We have 1 other meaning of TLCD in our Acronym Attic
- Theater Logistics Coordination Center
- Thin Line Connectivity Capability
- Total Life-Cycle Cost
- Texas Licensed Child Care Association
- Tallahassee-Leon County Civic Center (Florida)
- Total Life Cycle Competition Plan
- Total Life Cycle Competition Strategy
- Tactical Low Cost Drone
- Top-Level Context Diagram
- Transmissive Liquid Crystal Display
- Tammy Lynn Center for Developmental Disabilities (North Carolina State University)
- Tribal Learning Community and Educational Exchange (University of California, Los Angeles)
- T-Lymphocyte Colony-Enhancing Factor
- Temperature-Labile Cholesterol Ester Hydrolase
- T Lymphocyte Colony Formation (hematology)
- Tax Loss Carrying Forward (South Korea)
- Technology Literacy Challenge Fund
- TIXS Link Control Facility
- Two Level Correlation Function (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also describe a semi-active tuned liquid column damper system, which combines passive and semi-active control systems, to achieve increased reliability and maximum operability of the control system during power failure, and eliminate the need for a large power requirement.
It incorporates an advanced, energy-efficient lighting system based on color-programmable LEDs, and boasts the world's largest Tuned Liquid Column Damper for stability and vibration control.