With grants from the Oklahoma Department of Career Tech, the College and Career Readiness Department at Tulsa Public Schools (TPS) helped train WRCHS teachers and counselors to design plans of study, which are based upon the students' academic and career assessments from the ACT EXPLORE and PLAN tests, career interests and graduation requirements.
What does TPS stand for?
TPS stands for Tulsa Public Schools (Tulsa, OK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPS
We have 446 other meanings of TPS in our Acronym Attic
- Transportation Protection Service(s)
- Transportes Pesados del Sur (Guatemala)
- Trapani, Sicily, Italy - Birgi (Airport Code)
- Treatment Planning System (radiation oncology: dosimetry)
- Triple Play Service (telecommunications package)
- Tritium Processing System
- TriZenter Presentation System
- Trust Preferred Securities
- Tube Preamp System
- Tumbulgum Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Turbine Powered Simulator
- Turning Point Scotland (UK)
- Turun Palloseura (football and ice hockey club; Turku, Finland)
- Twin Prime Sequence
- Tyalgum Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Typefi Publishing System
- Transient, Patients, Separations & Disciplinary
- This Program Sucks (Severely)
- TLAM Planning System (Afloat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A total of 312 children from the larger Tulsa Public Schools (TPS) pre-K sample had been designated special needs (had IEPs in place) by the end of kindergarten.
Eugenia Newell is a career guidance specialist for Tulsa Public Schools.
School counselors, administrators, and the staff from Tulsa Public Schools help with the Individual Career Planning Conferences.