When the new policy takes effect, schools that provide education programs through the DOD Tuition Assistance Program must agree to the new memorandum and have a signed copy on file with the Defense Department for service members receiving tuition assistance approval to attend their institution, officials said.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Tuition Assistance Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 821 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Travel Agency Proficiency (test)
- Travel Agent Portal
- Travel Assistance Program (Canada)
- Treatment Advocacy Program
- Trend Analysis Program (NAIC program)
- Trial Advocacy Program (various organizations)
- Triallyl Phosphate
- Trident Assignment Program
- Troopship (US DoD)
- Tuition Account Program (tuition pre-payment program)
- Tumor Activated Prodrug
- Tunis Afrique Presse (French; Tunisian news agency)
- Turkiye Aile Sagligi ve Planlamasi (Turkish Family Health and Planning Foundation)
- Turun Asennuspaja (Finnish electric company)
- Two-Step Approval Process
- Toxicological Agent Protective Apron
- Transporter Associated with Antigen Processing Type 1 (gene; also seen as TAP1)
- Telephonic Automated Produce - Information Technology
- Treatment of Agitation/Psychosis in Dementia and Parkinsonism
- Transporter Antigen Peptide 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, these students had not been eligible for funding under New York's Tuition Assistance Program (TAP).
AP) -- Some of Mississippi's public universities have started tuition assistance programs aimed at keeping students in school despite growing education costs.
LIFE should get a bit easier for Soldiers attending accredited colleges who have previously paid tuition out-of-pocket, and then were reimbursed through the tuition assistance program.
Although an employee might encounter various out-of-pocket expenses, most employees generally find the tuition assistance program to be a positive employee benefit.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Not only have GI Bill benefits given young people a reason to join the Air Force and opened doors for them after they have served, but programs like the Air Force Military Tuition Assistance program have given those who already are serving a reason to continue to serve their country and help themselves create opportunities to accomplish their educational goals.