Cohn has managed over one million square feet of assets including residential condominiums and cooperatives, town homes, single-family homes, office buildings and hotels Marisa Mackey has held real estate and fixed-income investment positions at Tudor Investment Corporation, Angelo, Gordon & Co.
What does TIC stand for?
TIC stands for Tudor Investment Corporation (est. 1980; various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIC
We have 356 other meanings of TIC in our Acronym Attic
- Travel Information Council
- Travel Insurance Coordinators, Ltd (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Travelers Insurance Company
- Treasury International Capital System
- Trial Intercept Calculations
- Troops In Contact
- Trouble Involontaire Convulsif (French: Involuntary Convulsive Disorder; film)
- Trouble Isolation Charge
- True Interest Cost (bond finance)
- Trusted Internet Connection (US OMB)
- Tunnel Information & Control (protocol)
- Turbo Interference Cancellation
- Turfgrass Information Center
- Tyre Industry Council (UK)
- Tenant-in-Common Residential Owner Occupied Fractional-Ownership (trademark of Fractional Equities, LLC)
- Tenant In Common Association
- Thailand Incentive and Convention Association
- The International Cat Association
- Thermal Insulation Contractors Association (UK)
- Timpanogos Cave National Monument (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9m funding package from US venture capitalists Oak Investment Partners and Tudor Investment Corporation for the site in Germany.
Angel Ubide is Director at Tudor Investment Corporation, Washington, D.
Tudor Investment Corporation signed a new 7,134 s/f, four-year lease for the entire fourteenth floor.