Prominent tubulointerstitial nephritis may be present.
What does TIN stand for?
TIN stands for Tubulointerstitial Nephritis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIN
We have 69 other meanings of TIN in our Acronym Attic
- Tibet International Network
- Time Is Now (Song)
- Tire Identification Number
- Titanium Nitride
- Total Inorganic Nitrogen
- Tracking Information Number
- Trader Identification Number
- Traffic Information Network
- Triangulated Irregular Network
- Tributary Identification Number (imports)
- Turn In
- Identification of Radio Operators by Personal Keying Characteristics (US Navy)
- Telecom Information Networking Architecture
- Telecommunication Information Network Architecture
- There Is No Alternative
- Think in New Areas
- TINA Is No Acronym
- Toyota Industries North America, Inc. (Indiana)
- Translated in Argentina (translation company asssociation; Argentina)
- Transport Infrastructure Needs Assessment (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To the Editor: Long-term use of valproic acid (VPA) leads to multiple organ damage, including tubulointerstitial nephritis.
By light microscopy (Figure 1, original magnification x100), the biopsy showed tubulointerstitial nephritis with a predominantly lymphocytic infiltrate.