What does TEMT stand for?
TEMT stands for Tubular Epithelial-Myofibroblast Transdifferentiation (nephrology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEMT
We have 4 other meanings of TEMT in our Acronym Attic
- Tyler Education Management Solution (Tyler Technologies)
- Total Enlisted Military Service Date (US Air Force)
- Technical and Managerial Support Environment
- Temps Significatif (French weather forceasting map)
- Trauma Emergency Medical Services Information System (New Hampshire)
- Test and Evaluation Modeling and Simulation Management Office (US Navy)
- Telecom Expense Management Strategies & Services
- Test Equipment Mass-Storage System
- Total Emergency Medical Services Time
- Transmission and Energy Markets Tariff