[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] One significant new product is the tubular daylighting device (TDD) (Figure 3).
What does TDD stand for?
TDD stands for Tubular Daylighting Device (home lighting)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDD
We have 111 other meanings of TDD in our Acronym Attic
- Top Down Driving
- Top-Down Decomposition
- Total Daily Dose
- Total Demand Distortion
- Trade Development Division (various locations)
- Training and Development Department (various organizations)
- Trick Daddy Dollar (rapper)
- Trinidad, Bolivia (Airport Code)
- Truncated De-Correlating Detector
- Tuatha de Danaan (submarine)
- Top Down Design and Structured Programming
- Telecommunications Device for the Deaf/Teletypewriter
- Toronto Digestive Disease Associates (Canada)
- Tridodecylamine (chemistry)
- Trincomalee District Development Association (Sri Lanka)
- Troy Downtown Development Authority (Troy, MI)
- Tryon Downtown Development Association (Tryon, NC)
- Time Dependent Dielectric Breakdown
- Texas Digestive Disease Consultants
- Thang Dao Dance Company (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Traditional daylighting methods such as skylights or tubular daylighting devices present a number of challenges.
NFRC is a neutral, non-promoting, non-profit organization that administers the only nationally recognized, uniform independent energy rating and certification programs that provide fair, accurate and credible information on fenestration performance - the energy-saving effectiveness of windows, doors, tubular daylighting devices and skylight products.