Common applications for Fike bursting discs as pressure relief and activation devices in oil and gas production include the protection of pressure vessels, well heads and deepwater casings, as well as hydraulic tubing drains and tubing conveyed perforation.
What does TCP stand for?
TCP stands for Tubing Conveyed Perforation (oil)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCP
We have 484 other meanings of TCP in our Acronym Attic
- Tricresyl Phosphate (plasticizer and lubricant)
- Trident Control Program (Trident submarines)
- Triple Crown Productions (horse racing)
- Tripulante Cabina de Pasajeros (Spanish: Passenger Cabin Crew; aviation)
- Tripycrylbenzene (very high temperature explosive)
- Trivalent Chromium Pretreatment
- Tropical Canine Pancytopenia
- Tropospheric Chemistry Program
- Trusted Computing Platform
- Tubing Conveyed Perforating (oil drilling)
- Tuition Credit Program (various schools)
- Tumor Control Probability
- Turbine Control Panel
- Turnover and Completion Package (various companies)
- Turtle Conservation Project
- Two Candidate Preferred (Australian voting system)
- Two Compartment Pod (B-58 Hustler)
- Transmission Control Protocol - Internet Protocol
- Transmission Control Protocol - Virtual
- Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol