Since the last report, the 7" liner was perforated over the Baong sands with tubing conveyed perforating (TCP) guns across a total 57m net interval between 2,700mMDRT* and 2,898mMDRT.
What does TCP stand for?
TCP stands for Tubing Conveyed Perforating (oil drilling)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCP
We have 483 other meanings of TCP in our Acronym Attic
- Tricresyl Phosphate (plasticizer and lubricant)
- Trident Control Program (Trident submarines)
- Triple Crown Productions (horse racing)
- Tripulante Cabina de Pasajeros (Spanish: Passenger Cabin Crew; aviation)
- Tripycrylbenzene (very high temperature explosive)
- Trivalent Chromium Pretreatment
- Tropical Canine Pancytopenia
- Tropospheric Chemistry Program
- Trusted Computing Platform
- Tubing Conveyed Perforation (oil)
- Tuition Credit Program (various schools)
- Tumor Control Probability
- Turbine Control Panel
- Turnover and Completion Package (various companies)
- Turtle Conservation Project
- Two Candidate Preferred (Australian voting system)
- Two Compartment Pod (B-58 Hustler)
- Transmission Control Protocol - Internet Protocol
- Transmission Control Protocol - Virtual
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expro will provide tubing conveyed perforating (TCP) services and its drill stem testing (DST) packages for both projects.
The lowest productive interval within the horizontal leg was re-perforated using tubing conveyed perforating equipment.