Pirelli's Sirocco system consists of Enhanced Performance Fiber Units (EPFU) in a range of fiber counts; tube cables of varying number and size for both outdoor and indoor use; installation equipment such as compressors and regulators; and accessories such as tube connectors, tube distribution units and splicing joints.
What does TDU stand for?
TDU stands for Tube Distribution Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDU
We have 50 other meanings of TDU in our Acronym Attic
- Tooling Deployment Unit
- Topology Database Update
- Tour Down Under (Australian cycle race)
- Towed Drone Unit (US DoD)
- Training Device Upgrade
- Trajectory Display Unit
- Transmission and Distribution Utility
- Transmission Data Unit
- Trash Disposal Unit
- Triple DES (Data Encryption Standard) Unit
- Thunder Down Under Alliance (gaming forum)
- Turning Development Upside Down (Peter Burgess book)
- Till Death Us do Part
- Tecnologias de Último Grito (technology blog)
- Tool Developer Users Group
- Toronto Delphi User Group (Canada)
- Tanda Daftar Usaha Perdagangan (Indonesian: Trade Business Registration Certificate)
- Technical Data Usage Program
- Trustee Deferred Unit Plan (stock option plan)
- Tuna do Distrito Universitário do Porto (Portugese)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tube distribution units were installed underground in manholes outside of each historical building along the route, storing sufficient tube cable to provide for future network expansion.