The conference program was jointly arranged by the National Bureau of Economic Research, the CCER at Beijing University, and Tsinghua University.
What does THU stand for?
THU stands for Tsinghua University (Beijing, China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THU
We have 10 other meanings of THU in our Acronym Attic
- Trophy Hunters TV
- The How To Video Store (New York, NY)
- Pituffik, Greenland - Thule Airport (Airport Code)
- Teikyo Heisei University (Japan)
- Temporary Housing Unit (emergency management)
- The Hague University (Netherlands)
- Tony Hawks' Underground (video game)
- Transitional Housing Unit (various locations)
- Traveller Health Unit (Ireland)
- Tactical Heads Up Display
- The Harvard Undergraduate Drummers (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- The Harvard University Drummers (Cambridge, MA)
- The Usual Disclaimers Apply
- Transaction History User Directory
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development Act
- Techniques in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery (journal)
- The Hate U Give
- The House of Urban Grooves (jazz band)
- Tony Hawk's Underground (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A high-profile Chinese delegation, comprising senior faculty and students of Tsinghua University and Southwest University of Political Science and Law, also attended the seminar.
asp About Tsinghua University Tsinghua University was established in 1911.
It is my hope that Pakistan Study Center, established at this University will help bring our two academic communities closer to each other and take our time tested all weather friendship from generations to generations Tsinghua University is one of the two top universities in Beijing.
a provider of three- dimensional (3D) molecular, cellular and atomic-scale imaging systems, has successfully completed the installation of its Titan Krios(tm) cryo transmission electron microscope (TEM) at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China.
Hong Kong, June 12, 2009 - (ACN Newswire) - Man Yue International Holdings Limited ("Man Yue" or the "Group") (stock code: 894), the fifth largest aluminum electrolytic capacitors ("E-Caps") manufacturer in the world, has signed a second five-year cooperative agreement with the Research Institute of Tsinghua University in Shenzhen ("Tsinghua University").