This study shows that HSP's may be largely responsible for the restoration of the trypsin-like activity of the 20S proteasome with age.
What does T-L stand for?
T-L stands for Trypsin-Like Activity (periodontology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T-L
We have 69 other meanings of T-L in our Acronym Attic
- Terumo Implantable Left Ventricular Assist System (Terumo Corporation)
- Transfer In
- T-Shaped Impedance Stabilization Network
- True Iterative Virtual-Uplink Power Weighted (algorithm)
- Terminal Interworking Unit
- Theater-Joint Movement Center (US DoD)
- Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis (personality assessment)
- Theater-Joint Transportation Board (US DoD)
- Tactical Joint Warfighting Analysis Center
- Toulouse-Lautrec (painter)
- Tokyo Lambda Exchange (Japan)
- T Cell Large Granular Lymphocyte
- T Lymphocyte Migration Inhibitory Factors
- T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
- Thousand Lines of Code
- Taita No.1 Left Ventricular Assist Device
- Time & Materials
- Tissue-to-Medium (biochemistry)
- Tarang's Mobile Application Development Environment
- Toxoplasma gondii modified direct agglutination test
Samples in periodicals archive:
183] in hK2 predicts a trypsin-like activity towards substrate, although the function of hK2 is unknown.