The Federal Reserve Board, on October 11, 2005, issued for public comment a second advance notice of proposed rulemaking (ANPR) concerning the open-end (revolving) credit rules of the Board's Regulation Z (Truth in Lending), which implements the Truth in Lending Act (TILA).
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for Truth in Lending Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Transmit Level Adjustment
- Transmitter Launch Amplitude
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Travel & Living Allowance
- Trial Lawyers Association
- Triathlon du Lac d'Aiguebelette (French triathlon)
- Trinidad Lake Asphalt
- Triple Letter Acronym (less common than Three Letter Acronym)
- True Life Anatomy Pty Ltd (software)
- True Love Always
- Two Letter Acronym (less common)
- Two-Location Algorithm
- Top-Level Aggregation Identifier
- T Lymphocyte Associated Antigen (immunology)
- Tasmanian Little Athletic Association
- Thai Life Assurance Association
- Thyroid-Lupus Autoantigen
- Time Limited Ageing Analysis (nuclear power)
- Tiwa Liberation Army of Assam (India)
- Travel Like an Architect
Samples in periodicals archive:
The commentary revisions clarify how creditors that place Truth in Lending Act disclosures on the same document with the credit contract may satisfy the requirement for providing the disclosures, in a form the consumer may keep, before consummation.
The Truth in Lending Act (TILA) is the primary federal law that governs credit cards.
ADJUSTMENT OF THE DOLLAR AMOUNT THAT TRIGGERS CERTAIN DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS UNDER THE TRUTH IN LENDING ACT The Federal Reserve Board on November 3, 1999, published its annual adjustment of the dollar amount that triggers additional disclosure requirements under the Truth in Lending Act for mortgage loans that bear fees above a certain amount.