A trustee in bankruptcy could be ordered to complete a sale contract entered into by the bankrupt prior to the bankruptcy.
What does TIB stand for?
TIB stands for Trustee in Bankruptcy (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIB
We have 90 other meanings of TIB in our Acronym Attic
- Thread Information Block (Windows data structure)
- Thrift Investment Board
- Time in Business
- Tops In Blue (US Air Force talent show)
- Total Time in Bed
- Transport de les Illes Balears (Catalan: Transport on the Balearic Islands)
- Transportation Improvement Board
- Tree-In-Bud (radiologic pattern)
- Trust Investment Bank
- Taiwan International Birding Association
- Tampa Independent Business Alliance (Tampa, FL)
- The International Business Association (Costa Blanca, Spain)
- Thousand Islands Bridge Authority (Canada)
- Topeka Independent Business Association (Topeka, KS)
- Traffic Information Broadcasts by Aircraft
- Tri-Isobutyl Aluminum
- Temperature of Interscapular Brown Adipose Tissue
- Tecnomasio Italiano Brown Boveri
- Tip-Induced Band Bending
Samples in periodicals archive:
After being notified, creditors must each file a claim with the trustee in bankruptcy indicating how much they are owed and whether the claim is secured or has priority over other claimants, based on an order of priority for unsecured claims established by the Bankruptcy Code.