Taking into consideration how ubiquitous these channels are becoming, NBS recognized the need for its customers to be able to take control of how and where these SIP Trunks and trunk groups could be accessed, routed, re-directed and managed.
What does TG stand for?
TG stands for Trunk Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TG
We have 49 other meanings of TG in our Acronym Attic
- Transmitter Group
- Trésorerie Générale (French: General Treasury)
- Trigun (TV show)
- Trinidad Guardian (Newspaper)
- Trinity Grammar (school)
- Triple Glazing (windows)
- Troop Guide (Boy Scouts of America)
- True Good (gaming)
- True Gravity
- Trunking Gateway
- Turbine Generator
- Twin Groves (Illinois, USA)
- Twynstra Gudde (consulting firm; Netherlands)
- Task Group on Innovation (European Federation of Biotechnology)
- Tokyo Gas and Electric (Tokyo, Japan)
- Turned Ground & Polished (steel bar)
- Thermogravimetric/Differential Thermal Analyzer
- Tanner Graph-Trellis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operational Efficiency: The introduction of the Trunk Group Activator enables simplified provisioning and faster rollout to get networks into service quickly.
Next, it was taken for granted that because we had once blocked international access on the POTS trunk group for our 800 number, it would remain blocked.
Call-accounting reports showing the number of calls by hour run on an individual trunk or a trunk group will also reveal these surges in activity.