They are exposed to true evil and appalling pornography on the internet.
What does TE stand for?
TE stands for True Evil (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TE
We have 36 other meanings of TE in our Acronym Attic
- Transmitted Electron (physics)
- Transportation Enhancements
- Transverse Electric
- Travel and Expense
- Trial and Error
- Tribes: Extreme (game)
- Triennium Ending
- Tris-EDTA (Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid; buffered solution)
- Tritium Extraction
- Tropical Establishment
- Turbine Entertainment (gaming software)
- Turbo Electric Drive (US Navy)
- Tyrone (Ireland)
- Test, Evaluation, and Certification (US DoD)
- Training And Evaluation Outline
- Tunnel Endpoint Identifier (wireless communications)
- Test Equipment Software Test Management Adapter
- Transverse Electric Surface Wave
- Tactical Endurance - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Terminal Emulator/2
Samples in periodicals archive:
Book lovers will be enthralled by this novel - as it digs deep into everybody's fears about the never-ending struggle between true evil in our world, and the concept of true faith in God…that can ultimately defeat it.
But when true evil enters the picture, Alexander finds his power has massive cost, first his family, and then maybe his life.
com A scapegoat is an easy way for a true evil to go by unanswered.
I fear that it will take many more deaths before we start to see war for the true evil it is.