Some of the rules include: * a fee schedule determined by the Police Services Board; * an arms-length relationship between the towing company and garages that repair vehicles, any other towing company, and police, firefighting or ambulance workers; * one year of established business and exclusivity in the County of Brant; * 24/7 availability for dispatch; * detailed equipment specifications including one wrecker-style tow truck and at least one specialty towing vehicle; * owning or leasing a vehicle storage county within Brant, Brantford or Six Nations with a detailed list of operating conditions such as mandatory insurance, a clean driving and criminal record and a certificate in a recognized tow truck driver training program, and clean, courteous and professional conduct.
What does TDTP stand for?
TDTP stands for Truck Driver Training Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TDTP
We have 3 other meanings of TDTP in our Acronym Attic
- Tala-Delhi Transmission Ltd. (India)
- Test Data Team Leader
- Time Delay Digital Tanlock Loop
- Trans Diaphragmatic Thoracic Lavage
- Time-Domain Transmission-Line Matrix
- Talk Dirty to Me
- Technology Development and Transfer Office
- Transmission Drive Train Oil (vehicle maintenance)
- Track Day Ticket Pack (Keigwins@theTrack, Inc.)
- Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- The Dutch Tuba Quartet (band)
- Teachers Develop Teachers Research (international conference)
- The Diplomatic Times Review (opinion blog)
- Theater Department Dance Theory (University of California, San Diego)
- Tactical Data Transfer System
- Tear Down the Sun (band)
- Thinking, Doing, Talking Science (UK)
- Texas Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association (Huntsville, TX)
- The Devil Take the Hindmost (Andromeda series episode)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's why the ATA is partnering with the Arkansas Department of Workforce Services and Arkansas State University on the Governor's Truck Driver Training Program.
Most publicly funded truck driver training programs are operated out of community or vocational colleges.