CSM is among the few schools in the country that have earned certification by the Professional Truck Driver Institute for its Class A program.
What does TDI stand for?
TDI stands for Truck Driver Institute (Murfreesboro, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDI
We have 188 other meanings of TDI in our Acronym Attic
- Training Development Institute
- Transit Delay Indication
- Transition Dyspnea Index
- Transmitted Data In
- Transport Data Interface
- Transport Driver Interface
- Transportation Displays, Inc. (est. 1993; New York)
- Treatment Demand Indicator (drug addiction: various locations)
- Triangle Digital INX (ink manufacturer; Schaumburg, IL)
- Tropical Disease Initiative
- Trusted Database Interpretation
- Turbo Diesel Injection
- Turbo Diesel Intercooled
- Turbo Direct Injection
- Turbocharged Direct Injection (trademark of Volkswagen)
- Türkiye Denizcilik Isletmeleri A.S. (Turkish Maritime Organization, Turkey)
- Trade Data Interchange - Applications Protocol
- Tasmanian Dairy Industry Authority (Australia)
- TD-SCDMA (Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access) Industry Alliance (China)
- Thai Tool and Die Industry Association (industrial machinery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But, the AZ program is certified by the Professional Truck Driver Institute which most insurance companies recognize as equivalent to two years of on-the job training.