The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention introduces Tool Kit for Creating Your Own Truancy Reduction Program, which serves as a resource for communities striving to address the problem.
What does TRP stand for?
TRP stands for Truancy Reduction Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRP
We have 211 other meanings of TRP in our Acronym Attic
- Transport and Routing Protocol
- Transport, Routing and Packaging
- Transportation Resource Partners (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
- Traumatic Reticulopericarditis (cattle disease)
- Traumatic Reticuloperitonitis (hardware disease in cattle)
- Tree-Based Reparameterization
- Tribal Response Program (US EPA)
- Trigger Point
- Tropical Rainforest Programme (IUCN)
- True Role Play
- Trupp, Truppe (German military: Troops)
- Tryptophan (Amino Acid)
- Tsunami Recovery Program (Amercian Red Cross)
- Tubular Reabsorption of Phosphate
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Tumor-Related Protein
- Twostep Resonant Photoionization
- Tyrolia Roller Pincer (ski equipment)
- Transient Receptor Potential 1 (genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She introduced a bold truancy reduction program combining technology and one-on-one phone-based mentoring of truants in San Antonio schools.