In addition, this package will have a lighter, modernized commercial-off-the-shelf version of tropospheric scatter radio systems capable of operating in the Ku and C bands.
What does TROPO stand for?
TROPO stands for Tropospheric Scatter Radio
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TROPO
We have 1 other meaning of TROPO in our Acronym Attic
- Fertility Management in the Tropical Andean Mountains: Agroecological Basis for a Sustainable Fallow Agriculture (project)
- Trial Ocean Prediction Experiment
- Transformative Reductions in Operational Energy Consumption
- Tropical Experiment
- Trials Register of Promoting Health Interventions (Institute of Education; London, England, UK)
- Trial of Preventing Hypertension (medical study)
- Traffic Optimisation by the Integration of Information and Control (EC)
- Transparent Object-oriented Parallel Information Computing System
- Tropical River-Ocean Processes in Coastal Settings (Australian Institute of Marine Science)
- Troposphere (US DoD)
- Tweed Richmond Organic Producers Organisation (est. 1989; Australia)
- Troposcatter Radio Terminal
- Tropospheric Ozone Campaign
- Total Rate of Return (investment calculation)
- Treasury Report on Receivables (US Treasury Dept)
- Two Rivers-Ottauquechee Regional Commission (Woodstock, VT)
- Total Rate of Return Swap
- Tape Resident Operating System
- Televisie Radio Omroep Stichting (broadcasting company in the Netherlands)
- The Rise of Skywalker (Star Wars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are now teaching Tropospheric Scatter Radio for the first time in our center's history.
As part of Increment 1, NET is also provided on transmission systems that have recently been enhanced with increased capabilities, including the 20-day Tropospheric Scatter Radio Operator-Maintainer course, a five-day High Capacity Line-of-Sight Operator Maintainer Course and a three-day HCLOS ELM Unit Maintainer Course.