Troop program unit (TPU) medical logistics personnel (MOS 68A and 68J, medical logistics specialist) would augment this full-time unit support staff on warrior training weekends and during extended combat training (formerly called annual training).
What does TPU stand for?
TPU stands for Troop Program Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPU
We have 66 other meanings of TPU in our Acronym Attic
- Tomsk Polytechnic University (Russia)
- Toroidal Power Unit (electrical power device)
- Torpedo Propulsion Upgrade
- Total Propagated Uncertainty
- Trailer Parts Unlimited (Huntsville, TX)
- Trained, Needs Practice, Untrained (US Army)
- Transient Personnel Unit
- Transparency Profile Unit (color management scanning terminology)
- Transportation & Public Utilities
- Transportation Plan Update
- Turbo Pascal Unit (file extension; Borland)
- Turbov Processing Unit (motherboards)
- Turret Processor Unit (Bradley Fighting Vehicle A3)
- Taxable Paid-Up Capital (Canada)
- Telephone Plant Under Construction
- Trinity Public Utilities District (California)
- Transfer Protocol User Data Header
- Thai PDA Users Group
- Toronto PET (Personal Electronic Transactor) Users Group (est. 1979; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Transportation and Public Utilities Group (international forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army Reserve Sustainment Command Troop Program Unit (ARSC TPU) will consist of Army Reserve Soldiers drawn from the Army Materiel Command (AMC): the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology (ASAALT); and the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
Under this initiative, Soldiers will be encouraged to resume training with their Troop Program Units or be considered for administrative separation.