Washington, increasingly dubious of what it sees as Islamabads mixed record against militants, has been quietly rejecting more than 40% of the claims submitted by Pakistan as compensation for military gear, food, water, troop housing and other expenses, according to internal Pentagon documents.
What does TPHSG stand for?
TPHSG stands for Troop Housing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Townhill Park House Gardens (est. 1912; UK)
- Third Party Health Insurance
- Travaux Publics Hantz Marc (French public works company)
- Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics
- Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics (conference)
- The People Have Spoken
- The Photographic Historical Society
- The Primelight High School (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Torrey Pines High School (San Diego, CA)
- Twentynine Palms High School (California, USA)
- Twin Pines Housing Trust (Vermont)
- Two Phase Heat Transfer
- Texas Public Health Training Center
- Tropical Public Health Unit (Australia)
- Tropical Public Health Unit Network (Australia)
- Thrombosed Prosthetic Heart Valves
- Tableau Pédagogique Interactif (French: Interactive Learning Table)
- Tail-Plane Incidence
- Tanzania Pharmaceutical Industry Ltd
- Tap Position Indicator (EMCO; electronics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to internal Pentagon documents, the US- increasingly suspicious of what it sees as Islamabad's mixed record against militants- has been quietly rejecting more than 40 per cent of the claims submitted by Pakistan as compensation for military gear, food, water, troop housing and other expenses, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Additional troop housing projects were funded through bid savings.
Photo by SGT Bradly Shaver * Iraq SGT Amanda Snyder and SPC Leslie Montemayor of the Oklahoma Army Army National Guard help assemble troop housing units at Camp Ar Ramadi.