1961) 18 Eight Reserve troop carrier wings and six aerial port squadrons are mobilized during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
What does TCW stand for?
TCW stands for Troop Carrier Wing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCW
We have 94 other meanings of TCW in our Acronym Attic
- Thomas Cook Airline Belgium (ICAO code)
- Tinned Copper Wire
- Today's Christian Woman (magazine)
- Tokyo College of Welfare (Tokyo, Japan)
- Total Carat Weight
- Total Combat Wrestling (Italy)
- Tower Control Workstation (STARS Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System)
- Trainer Certification Workshop (various organizations)
- Translation Control Word
- Tree Closing Window (computing)
- Trust Company of the West (California)
- Turnbuckle Championship Wrestling
- Twentieth Century Watch
- Two Cents Worth
- The Christian Women's Association
- The Classic Web Application
- Token Creek Watershed Association (Windsor, WI)
- Tourism Council of Western Australia
- Tahoe Council for Wild Bears
- Tinned Copper Wire Braid (electric cables)
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 1, 1951 Ted is recalled to active duty and assigned to 403rd Troop Carrier Wing to fight in Korea.
Gavin, commanding a regiment of the 82d Airborne Division, remarked in a June 9 letter of thanks to the 50th Troop Carrier Wing commander: "every effort was made for an exact and precise delivery as planned.