From 1997 to 2001 he was executive vice president for TrizecHahn Office Properties, Trizec's predecessor company, which at the time was a subsidiary of Canadian-based TrizecHahn Corporation.
What does THOP stand for?
THOP stands for TrizecHahn Office Properties
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of THOP
We have 1 other meaning of THOP in our Acronym Attic
- Those on the Margins of a Society (drug and alcohol rehabilitation program; UK)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Victor Hugo book and movie)
- Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- Topless Humans Organized for Natural Genetics
- Tauranga House of Prayer (New Zealand)
- The Highness of Preist (band)
- The House of Pearls (jewelry store; Australia)
- thehomeofpoker.co.uk (website)
- Tilton House Of Pizza (Tilton, NH)
- Topsfield House of Pizza (Topsfield, MA)
- Tape Handling Operational System
- Tactical Helicopter Offensive Response (Blue Thunder, movie)
- Tampa / Hillsborough Organization of Rocketry (Florida)
- Tandy High-Performance Optical Recording
- Tape Handling Option Routines
- Targeted High-Output Responder (non-lethal military weapon)
- Technology for Highly Oriented Research
- Tera Hertz Operational Reachback
- The Hand of Redemption (game)
- The Health Occupation Reporting Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other real estate firms participating in the initiative include Boston Properties, Colliers ABR, Fisher Brothers, Forest City Ratner Companies, OVA Williams, Jack Resnick & Sons, the LeFrak Organization, Max Capital Management, Newmark & Company, Reckson Associates, Silverstein Properties, SL Green Realty, Sterling Equities, TrizecHahn Office Properties and Vornado Realty Trust.
And they are already making progress--on April 19th, Captivate signed a deal with Tishman Speyer Properties, TrizecHahn Office Properties, the Witcoff Group, and others.