The bikes are being provided by Meriden Triumph Owners Club.
What does TOC stand for?
TOC stands for Triumph Owners Club (automobile club; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOC
We have 248 other meanings of TOC in our Acronym Attic
- Transition of Care
- Translocase at the Outer Chloroplast Membrane
- Transmission Oil Cooler (automotive)
- Transnational Organized Crime
- Transportation Operating Command
- Transporting Open Container (various locations)
- Trastorno Obsesivo Compulsivo
- Trial of the Champion (World of Warcraft)
- Trial of the Crusader (World of Warcraft gaming)
- Trinidad to Curaçao (routing designation; US Navy)
- Tropic of Cancer
- Trouble Obsessionnels-Compulsif (French: Obessive-Compulsive Disorder)
- Trouver Objet Caché (French: Find Hidden Object; role-playing website)
- Truck-Operated Contact
- True Oldies Channel (Scott Shannon show; radio)
- True Orthodox Church of Greece
- Truth or Consequences
- Tulsa Operations Center (Clear Channel Television)
- Turn of the Century
- Tylosis with Esophageal Cancer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark was a member of the Triumph Owners Club in West Yorkshire.
Add to that line a new Bonneville that can pass off as a 1950s original from a distance -OK, so there's a kink in the exhaust pipe -and its understandable why the Triumph Owners Club is one of the strongest around.