Tripoli'Eighty-five international companies have taken part in the textiles and clothing fair that has been opened Tuesday at the Tripoli International Fair grounds in downtown Tripoli.
What does TIF stand for?
TIF stands for Tripoli International Fair (Libya)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIF
We have 145 other meanings of TIF in our Acronym Attic
- Tokyo International Forum (Japan)
- Tourism Improvement Fee (Banff, Canada)
- Toy Industry Foundation (New York, NY)
- Transcriptional Intermediary Factor
- Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (surgical procedure)
- Transport Information Filter
- Transport Innovation Fund (UK)
- Transport International par Chemin de Fer (French: International Transit by Rail)
- Treaties in Force (of the United States)
- Trial Introductory Flight (flight school)
- True Involute Form (Diameter)
- Tactical Intelligence Facility - Host Upgrade
- Thai Industrial Fund 1 (property fund)
- Transcriptional Intermediary Factor 1
- Transcription Intermediary Factor 2 (aka Transcriptional Intermediary Factor 2; Transcriptional Intermediate Factor 2)
- Tax Increment Finance Authority
- Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Group (India)
- Texas Inmates Families Association
- Texas Intercollegiate Forensics Association
- Trade and Investment Facilitation Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The fair was held at Tripoli international fair and it was held on 23.
Jordan will participate in the 39th Tripoli International Fair 2010 which will be held in the Libyan capital next week.
Organizers of the 36th Tripoli International Fair said they expect to see 250,000 people trek to the fair during the 11-day event.
Rather, they will man booths at the Tripoli International Fair, showing their wares and negotiating the sale of everything from computers to healthcare products to sporting goods.
Summary: In participation with elite of the national and international companies competent in the field of oil and gas and in sponsorship with the National Oil Corporation, a conference and an exhibition will be held from 23 to 26 April 2012 for oil and gas in the Tripoli International fair.
Byline: Times News Service MUSCAT: The Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development (Ociped) yesterday announced its participation in the Infrastructure Libya Exhibition scheduled from March 8-11 at the Tripoli International Fair Ground, Libya.