Triple antibiotic ointment and Elastogel were applied, and the restraint was redone.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Triple antibiotic ointment (bacitracin, neomycin, polymixin)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AAA
We have 908 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Airlift Analysis
- Automatic Anti-Aircraft (US DoD)
- Automobile Association of Australia
- Automobiles Anciennes de l'Agenais (French automobile club)
- Autoridad de Acueductos y Alcantarillados (Aqueduct and Sewer Authority, Puerto Rico)
- Available, Accessible and Affordable
- Avionics Air Assembly
- Awaiting Aircraft Availability
- Battery Size
- Highest Level of League (minor league baseball)
- administered as active absorbable algal calcium
- Advanced Architectures and Algorithms for Internet Delivery and Applications (workshop)
- American Alliance Authority & Compliance (US Department of Transportation)
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants
- Anything, Anytime, Anywhere, Bar Nothing (military slogan)
- Association des Anciens Ajaistes Professionnels (French: Ajaistes Professional Alumni Association)
- Airframe Airworthiness Assurance/Aging Aircraft (US NASA)
- Anti-Aircraft/Defense Artillery
- Animal-Assisted Activity/Therapy
- Angle Angle Angle Similarity
Samples in periodicals archive:
At times I tried a triple antibiotic ointment pushed around the nail.