Contract notice: Miscellaneous special-purpose machinery Gas chromatograph coupled with triple quadrupole mass spectrometer and a robotic unit for sample preparation and sample introduction.
What does QQQ stand for?
QQQ stands for Triple Quadrupole (mass spectrometry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QQQ
We have 3 other meanings of QQQ in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods in Education (department; University of Nebraska–Lincoln)
- QBasic QuickBasic News (website)
- Qui, Quoi, Où, Quand, Comment, Combien, Pourquoi (French: Who, What, When, Where, Why, How)
- Qui, Quoi, Où, Quand, Comment, Pourquoi (French: Who, What, Where, When, Why)
- Quantum Quality Productions
- Quick Queues Protocol (computing)
- Qualitative and Quantitative Personnel Requirements
- Qualitative & Quantitative Personnel Requirements Information
- NASDAQ 100 Trust (ticker)
- Quotidian Quotable Quote (Maggie's Farm)
- Quinquennial Review (UK)
- Qua-Quine Starch (protein)
- Qualifying Quota Share (insurance)
- Quality and Quantity Systems (Curacao, Netherlands Antilles)
- Quality Quidditch Supplies
- Quality-Quantity Simulation
- Quick Quality Scan
- Quick Quick Slow (dance)
- Quick Secure Setup
- Qualitative and Quantitative Social Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company, at Sunderland's Business and Innovation Centre, recently received a pounds 48,000 grant for business investment from One North East to help buy a high throughput mass spectrometer, known as a triple quadrupole LC/MS/MS.
Thermo Fisher has developed three methods utilizing the advanced analytical technology of the Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum family of triple quadrupole mass spectrometers with Highly Selective Reaction Monitoring (H-SRM), enabling the trace-level analysis of complex samples such as animal tissue.
All mass spectrometric (MS) analyses were conducted on a SCIEX API-III+ (Thornhill, Ontario, Canada) triple quadrupole mass spectrometer using atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI).
This system combines mass spectrometry innovation with proven technology for superior performance in triple quadrupole LC/MS/MS.