For both telecoms and cable companies, triple play is a chance to sell products never before available to their customers.
What does 3P stand for?
3P stands for Triple Play (television, telephone, internet access)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of 3P
We have 3 other meanings of 3P in our Acronym Attic
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 3
- Pedigree, Progeny and Performance (animal breeding)
- People, Process, Product
- Persistent, Purposeless Proliferation (neoplasm)
- Pre-Fragmented Programmable Proximity Fuzed Round
- Proven, Probable, Possible (oil industry classification)
- Third Party (procurement, architecture, integration)
- Third Player
- Three Pointer (basketball)
- Three Poles
- Programmed-Proximity Prefragmented High-Velocity Explosive
- Third-Party Connect (telephone product)
- Third-Party Connect Protocol
- Three Phase Commit
- Third Party Call Control
- Third Party Content Hosting
- Third Party Debt Management
- Three Pole, Double Throw (switch)
- Three-Photon Excitation
- 3 Phoenix, Inc. (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vizcaino predicted a triple play right before the Dodgers remarkably pulled one off in the fifth inning for just the second time in Los Angeles Dodgers history.